A designated area is reserved close to the admissions turnstiles for disabled parking. We recommend early arrival, particularly on feature race days, to secure parking in this location.
To park in our designated disabled spaces, please advise our stewards if you are an official Blue Badge holder, and please display it prominently.
Please be aware that although our car park is on flat land, it can be uneven in places, and consists of a combination of grass and shingle path.
- Level access to the front trackside lawns is from either end of the North or South grandstands and there is a tarmac path from the parade ring and winning enclosure to the front trackside lawns
- There are extensive lawns to the front and rear of the three main grandstands, with plenty of tarmac access to the rear of all stands
- There is central access between the grandstands to the trackside lawns via 15 external steps with handrails. Please also note covered trackside viewing from these two grandstands is via terraced steppings
- There are two disabled viewing platforms either side of the Lord Nelson lawn, overlooking the track.
- The larger Vice Admiral Bar is located in the new Lord Nelson Grandstand and has level access for wheelchairs and also includes a disabled toilet.
- Access to the remaining three bars, there are steps, which can be negotiated with assistance
- TV screens are available in all bars should you wish to watch the racing from there
- Disabled toilet on the ground of the Nelson Stand (Victory bar) and outside near the First Aid hut.
Includes access to all grandstand areas such as:
- Hoops Champagne Marquee which can be accessed via a tarmac path over a small ramp into the marquee, either side of the premier lawn.
- The Victory Bar and Trafalgar Restaurant, which are on the middle floor of the Lord Nelson Grandstand can be accessed via a lift and both have access to an outside, uncovered viewing patio
- A disabled toilet is located on the middle floor of the Lord Nelson Grandstand and TV screens are available in all bars, restaurant and Hoops Marquee.
A tarmac bookmakers betting ring is located to the front of the middle grandstand and can be accessed from either the Premier or Grandstand enclosures.
Betting facilities are available in most bars, all three floors of the Lord Nelson Grandstand, alongside the parade ring and by the bookmaker's enclosure.
Please be aware that the only external covered viewing is located in the two Grandstands and can only be accessed via terraced steppings.
In the event of rain, there is cover in the six bars all of which include TV screens.
In general Great Yarmouth Racecourse offers easy access to all areas. There are many paths and tarmac areas, but you may also need to cross grassed areas at times, so please be aware of changing ground conditions in rain.
We do advise that you bring waterproof clothing and an umbrella if rain is forecast, particularly those confined to a wheelchair who may experience a delay in reaching a covered area.