As you would expect from a Racecourse, we have acres of outdoor space, ideal for public events and shows. Our versatile venue can accommodate all of your requirements, no matter how large or small.
Great Yarmouth Racecourse offers a wide range of suites and syndicate rooms, all located within easy reach of each other, which are ideal for indoor and outdoor public and corporate events, as well as conferences, exhibitions and banqueting events.
- Exhibitions – over 650sqm of indoor space available
- Conferences – 3 conference rooms available, plus 8 breakout boxes, to accommodate 2 to 380 people
- Car Rallies – over 20 acres of lawn space with the use of bars and restaurants, this makes an ideal venue for single or multiple day vehicle rallies with show and shine classes and autojumble areas
- Circus – with plenty of space and situated at the North end of the seafront, there is easy access for the thousands of holiday makers to the area each year
- Antiques Fairs – ample free parking makes any public event a success
- Business Promotions & Product Launches
- Wedding Receptions – a special venue for a special day, we have a beautiful room in the Lord Nelson Grandstand or 3 marquees to choose from, while our bespoke catering packages and on-site wedding co-ordinator will ensure you day is truly memorable. Licensed for civil ceremonies
- Private Parties – whatever the occasion, Birthdays, Christmas, Corporate Events, Christenings, Anniversaries, Proms or Balls, we can provide everything you need for your party or celebrations
ENHANCING YOUR EVENT...
Catering - From reception drinks to five course banquets, our superb caterers can provide tailor made menu packages to complement your function.
Event Services - We offer a range of production and presentation services and equipment – everything you need to enhance and facilitate your event.
Disabled Facilities - Fully committed to equal opportunities, we have excellent facilities for visitors with disabilities, including toilets, lifts and convenient vehicular access.
Personnel - We have an extensive database of professional people, including stewards, consultants, entertainers and contractors, all dedicated to ensuring your event’s success.
From your initial enquiry through to the day of your event you can be assured of professionalism, excellent service and satisfaction from this unique and versatile business & leisure venue.
For more information contact us on 01493 842527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.