A warm welcome to Great Yarmouth Racecourse - Seaside Racing at its Best.
Great Yarmouth is a thriving port and the third largest seaside resort in the UK attracting thousands of tourists every year. There are long sandy beaches lined by colourful gardens, family attractions, amusements, many hotels, guest houses and B&Bs making it an excellent visitor destination. Beyond the bright lights of the holiday resort, lies a charming town steeped in history.
Great Yarmouth Racecourse is situated on the northern edge of the town only a few minutes walk from the beach, a mile from the train station and the town centre, and hosts 24 exciting fixtures of flat racing a year.
2013 HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Easter Bank Holiday Monday Family Fun on 1 April
- Ladies Night on Tuesday 16 July
- Music Live Race Nights on Wednesday 7 August & Wednesday 14 August
- August Bank Holiday Sunday Family Fun on Sunday 25 August
- The Eastern Festival on 17, 18 & 19 September
- Ladies Day (Eastern Festival) Thursday 19 September